A member from my Facebook group! Enjoy the reading and that cute picture of hers! 🙂
I’m 37 and I’ve had migraines for my entire life. When I was a child, I couldn’t swallow pills and I couldn’t take soluble aspirin, so I used to get light sensitive and vomit and have to sleep it off on a regular basis. I missed a lot of quarter or half days of school. I remember that I used to stay home until I felt better, then go to school for the rest of the day.
I had a beautiful red velvet dress when I was five. I liked to wear it and I dreaded wearing it- I noticed that I got a headache every time I wore it. I got a headache every time we had a fancy dress folk-dance event (A yearly occurrence.), or other events in crowded, stuffy, overheated rooms. I…
View original post 1,683 more words